The Inventory specialist works independently in our warehouse setting, but also assists the Production and Shipping Departments throughout the busy seasons.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
• Count hard good items as they come into the facility
• Count and track inventory usage
• Move hardgoods into Production as needed
• Perform monthly and year end counts and update records
• Prepare transfers
• Manage recycled plastics
• Forklift certified (or have skills and willingness to become certified)
• Excellent organizational Skills
• Basic Excel skills
• Attention to detail
Qualified candidates should possess knowledge of standard inventory practices, and good forklift operation skills. Must have ability to problem solve and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization. Position hours are typically Monday through Friday, but very occasionally there may be weekend or evening hours. The work environment is in the warehouse,
greenhouse, and production areas in varying temperatures.