Our people make us exceptional: our reputation as a high quality grower starts with hiring great team members.
Contribute to Natural Beauty’s mission while being proactive with technology strategy, challenges, and solutions.
- Contribute to maintaining the technology network, devices, and users Company-wide
- Improve our use of SQL tools and phone system, including Great Plains, Plant Partner, and Avaya
- Champion user training, coaching, and mentoring with elite customer service
- Assist the Company to be technologically strategic versus reactive
- Lead by example, unafraid to present different vantage points to achieve successful outcomes
Essential Skills and Experience
- Extensive experience with Domain Controllers, Active Directory, Group Policy, DHCP, DNS, SAN, File shares, Exchange, RDS / RemoteApp, SQL, SharePoint, network management, on-site and cloud backup utilities
- Expansive SQL database knowledge, specifically managing and creating custom reports, and troubleshooting
- EDI / Electronic Data Interchange processes, transactions, and troubleshooting is a plus
- Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains 2015 including work flow, Integration Manager, Management Reporter
- Virtual Server management using VMware or similar toolset, switches, routing configurations and protocols, Wi-Fi networks, network printer configuration / management, vendor management / optimization / scope forecasting
- Proven organizational skill sets, able to document solutions, and communicate with all user levels of expertise
- Experience with training users at various levels of expertise, coaching with proven satisfactory outcomes, using various media methods from in-person, electronic, group presentation, and hard copy
- An Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in a related field, and a minimum of four years of applicable experience or an equitable combination of education and experience
- Certifications in such programs as Microsoft, SQL, Cisco are helpful, but not required
- Expect night and weekend work to be necessary at times
- Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected
Natural Beauty Growers is seeking a Maintenance Technician for the Boyden, IA greenhouse location.
- Performs preventative maintenance on machinery and equipment such as generators, seeding equipment, soil equipment, transplant conveyors, mist tanks, watering booms, shipping equipment, air compressor, pumps, injectors and boilers on a daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis.
- Inspects and tests machinery and equipment for excessive wear or defects.
- Dismantles defective machines and equipment and installs new or repaired parts.
- Plans installation and maintenance of pipe systems and related hydraulic and pneumatic equipment.
- Plans, coordinates and participates in repairs and maintenance to the physical structure of facility, including replacing poly roof covering and greenhouse structural maintenance.
Candidates should have mechanical ability, previous maintenance experience is a plus.
Natural Beauty Growers is seeking Greenhouse Growers for its Denmark WI, Boyden IA, and Sioux Falls, SD greenhouses. Duties include watering, biological and/or chemical applications and monitoring of greenhouse crops. Candidates should have experience and/or education in the general care and production of high quality crops including potted and bedding plants. We offer an opportunity for growth, and a beautiful working environment!
- Candidates should have experience and/or education in the general care and production of high quality crops including potted and bedding plants.
- Horticulture certificate or degree preferred (or related degree)
Natural Beauty’s greenhouse locations currently have seasonal positions available in Denmark, WI Sioux Falls, SD, Boyden IA, and Richmond, IN. Positions involve the handling of plants from Production through Shipping in a greenhouse setting. Natural Beauty offers an excellent work environment with hours available for both the day ($10.00/hr) and night ($11.00/hr) shifts. Positions generally last until early June.
Duties and Job Functions
- Work closely with Team Leaders to complete a variety of greenhouse tasks in Seeding, Production, Order Picking and Shipping
- Monitor product quality and accurately fill orders
- Maintain a positive, professional attitude towards work and co-workers
- Expect some evening and weekend hours during the peak Spring seasons
- Ability to work on your feet for 8+ hours, walking, reaching, bending and lifting
- Ability to work in temperature extremes in a greenhouse environment
Natural Beauty is looking for seasonal part-time merchandisers for spring/summer. This position will work within a local home improvement garden center to stock, display and merchandise live goods.
- This seasonal position will start in late March/April lasting approximately 8-10 weeks depending on location.
- Flexible and multiple shifts (days, nights and weekends) available.
- During peak season (April/May) working weekends will be required.
- Unloading carts of live goods to stock, display and merchandise product according to planograms while maintaining a clean well organized garden center.
- Assist customers while promoting Natural Beauty product.
- Working outdoors in various conditions (rain, snow/cold, wind and heat) will be expected.
- Prior merchandising experience in a retail environment preferred
- Plant knowledge in a personal or professional setting a plus
- Dependable and punctual
- Attention to detail with the ability to follow directions and complete tasks in a timely manner
- Ability to work as a team and independently with limited supervision
- Available to work Mother’s Day weekend and Memorial Day weekend
- Physically demanding & fast paced environment. Ability to stand for the duration of your shift while regularly lifting, bending, squatting, kneeling and reaching overhead
- Access to reliable transportation
- Basic computer knowledge a must
apply in person
Download Application Form
If you’d rather stop by a Natural Beauty location and drop off a paper application, print out the PDF below and bring it to the location you’re interested in.