Our people make us exceptional: our reputation as a high quality grower starts with hiring great team members.
Contribute to Natural Beauty’s mission while being proactive with technology strategy, challenges, and solutions.
Proactively support ongoing initiatives, assisting the Company to be technologically strategic versus reactive
Partner with our various manufacturing areas by utilizing programming, database management, and other tools to improve processes
Contribute in maintaining our technology network, devices, and users Company-wide
Assist with user training, coaching, and mentoring with elite customer service
Lead by example, unafraid to present different vantage points to achieve successful outcomes
Essential Skills and Experience
Extensive SQL database knowledge, specifically managing and creating custom reports, troubleshooting, documentation, and
Familiarity with C#, VB, MS SQL / T-SQL, Stored Procedures, and Object Oriented Programming
Data driven application development with in-house & cloud communication.
Experience with EDI / Electronic Data Interchange processes, transactions, and troubleshooting
Experience working in manufacturing, understanding how business divisions have variable needs, depending on the up- or down-stream
process, timing, and budget
Experience with training users at various levels of expertise, coaching with proven satisfactory outcomes, using various media
methods from in-person, electronic, group presentation, and hard copy
Proven organizational skill sets, able to document solutions, and communicate with all user levels of expertise
Beneficial Skills and Experience
Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains 2015 including workflow, Integration Manager, Management Reporter is a plus
Experience with virtual Servers, workstations, management, troubleshooting, and optimization
Experiences a plus; Domain Controllers, Active Directory, Group Policy, DHCP, DNS, SAN, File shares, Exchange,
RDS / RemoteApp, SQL, SharePoint, network management, on-site and cloud backup utilities
Plant Partner Enterprise knowledge, support, and solution experience is helpful
Strong industry relationships, with the ability to foster vendor support
Horticulture / greenhouse application knowledge, support, and solution experience is a plus
An Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in computer science, programming, technology or related field, and a minimum of four years of
applicable experience or an equitable combination of education and experience
Certifications in such programs as Microsoft, SQL, Cisco are helpful, but not required
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to lift computers and computer components
Ability to crawl under desks to access computer connections
General office environment. Requires time spent sitting at a desk, working at a computer station
Expect night and weekend work to be necessary at times
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some overnight
Natural Beauty Growers is one of the top 30 wholesale greenhouse growers in the nation. Our beautiful products include a variety of annuals and perennials that we provide to retail stores. We currently have an immediate full-time opening in the Omaha, NE market.
This hands-on position requires managing product, interaction with store staff and sales managers, recruiting and supervising seasonal employees for construction and maintenance of product displays in home improvement stores. Prior merchandising and supervisory experience necessary. Some IA/NE/KS travel required.
We offer a competitive salary and benefit package, along with the opportunity for a home-based office.
Natural Beauty Growers, LLC is one of the top 30 wholesale greenhouse growers in the nation. Our beautiful products include a variety of annuals and perennials that we provide to retail stores. We currently have an immediate full-time opening in the Kansas City market.
This hands-on position requires managing product, interaction with store staff, and supervising seasonal employees for construction and maintenance of product displays in garden centers at home improvement stores. Prior merchandising and leadership experience necessary, along with a valid driver’s license. Some KS/MO travel required.
To apply, e-mail a resume or apply online at www.natbeauty.com. Pay negotiable based on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Natural Beauty Growers is seeking a Maintenance Technician for the Boyden, IA greenhouse location.
- Performs preventative maintenance on machinery and equipment such as generators, seeding equipment, soil equipment, transplant conveyors, mist tanks, watering booms, shipping equipment, air compressor, pumps, injectors and boilers on a daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis.
- Inspects and tests machinery and equipment for excessive wear or defects.
- Dismantles defective machines and equipment and installs new or repaired parts.
- Plans installation and maintenance of pipe systems and related hydraulic and pneumatic equipment.
- Plans, coordinates and participates in repairs and maintenance to the physical structure of facility, including replacing poly roof covering and greenhouse structural maintenance.
Candidates should have mechanical ability, previous maintenance experience is a plus.
Natural Beauty Growers is seeking Greenhouse Growers for its Denmark WI and Sioux Falls, SD greenhouses. Duties include watering, biological and/or chemical applications and monitoring of greenhouse crops. Candidates should have experience and/or education in the general care and production of high quality crops including potted and bedding plants. We offer an opportunity for growth, and a beautiful working environment!
- Candidates should have experience and/or education in the general care and production of high quality crops including potted and bedding plants.
- Horticulture certificate or degree preferred (or related degree)
Natural Beauty’s greenhouse locations currently have seasonal positions available in Denmark, WI Sioux Falls, SD, Boyden IA, and Richmond, IN. Positions involve the handling of plants from Production through Shipping in a greenhouse setting. Natural Beauty offers an excellent work environment with hours available for both the day ($10.00/hr) and night ($11.00/hr) shifts. Positions generally last until early June.
Duties and Job Functions
- Work closely with Team Leaders to complete a variety of greenhouse tasks in Seeding, Production, Order Picking and Shipping
- Monitor product quality and accurately fill orders
- Maintain a positive, professional attitude towards work and co-workers
- Expect some evening and weekend hours during the peak Spring seasons
- Ability to work on your feet for 8+ hours, walking, reaching, bending and lifting
- Ability to work in temperature extremes in a greenhouse environment
Natural Beauty is looking for seasonal part-time merchandisers for spring/summer. This position will work within a local home improvement garden center to stock, display and merchandise live goods.
- This seasonal position will start in late March/April lasting approximately 8-10 weeks depending on location.
- Flexible and multiple shifts (days, nights and weekends) available.
- During peak season (April/May) working weekends will be required.
- Unloading carts of live goods to stock, display and merchandise product according to planograms while maintaining a clean well organized garden center.
- Assist customers while promoting Natural Beauty product.
- Working outdoors in various conditions (rain, snow/cold, wind and heat) will be expected.
- Prior merchandising experience in a retail environment preferred
- Plant knowledge in a personal or professional setting a plus
- Dependable and punctual
- Attention to detail with the ability to follow directions and complete tasks in a timely manner
- Ability to work as a team and independently with limited supervision
- Available to work Mother’s Day weekend and Memorial Day weekend
- Physically demanding & fast paced environment. Ability to stand for the duration of your shift while regularly lifting, bending, squatting, kneeling and reaching overhead
- Access to reliable transportation
- Basic computer knowledge a must
apply in person
Download Application Form
If you’d rather stop by a Natural Beauty location and drop off a paper application, print out the PDF below and bring it to the location you’re interested in.