Our people make us exceptional: our reputation as a high quality grower starts with hiring great team members.
Monitors crops produced to ensure the highest possible quality product is shipped on a timely basis, resulting in satisfied customers. Maintains an accurate live goods inventory.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Maintains accurate live goods inventory and adjustments by use of in-house software program.
Works with Growing to set product availability. Must ensure that product meets Natural Beauty’s specifications when shipped to customers.
Manages end of year live goods inventory process, including counting, data entry, verification, all while meeting deadlines. May participate in audits.
Must understand and execute cycle counting process.
Communicates between many levels of the organization to share information and solve problems.
Performs other duties and responsibilities as requested by manager.
Should possess knowledge of standard inventory practices including cycle counts. Must have ability to problem solve and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization. Good computer, math and data entry skills required. Knowledge of standard horticultural practices is a plus. Position Hours are flexible and may include weekend and evening hours as needed.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
– High school diploma required, post high school education a plus
– To perform this job successfully an individual should have between one and three years of growing experience and/or inventory related experience. Some knowledge of sales is helpful but not required.
Currently we are seeking a Replenishment Specialist for the headquarters office located in Denmark, WI. This role is responsible for analyzing the supply chain of our stores through current and historical data to maximize sales, inventory turns and sell-thru. In addition, this position provides necessary customer service and sales support to ensure the service level needs of customers are met.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Monitor, analyze and report store inventory trends and levels.
• Attention to detail in the analysis of store inventory; sales trends and manage orders to replenish stores.
• Monitor multiple greenhouse/facility inventory/availability on a daily basis to ensure service and minimize cost. When necessary, allocate product based on demand vs. availability to include assorting orders based on inventory availability, seasonality and customer location.
• Ensures product availability and in stock levels during customer ads assuring stores are 100% in stock.
• Coordinate and communicate with Natural Beauty team members on any issues concerning in-stock, levels, potential buy-in needs, sales trends or any issues concerning replenishment and customer relations. Develops strong relationships at all levels of the customer’s supply chain.
• Works closely with Traffic personnel and is responsible for cart and truck fill at all facilities.
• Strong oral and written communication skills a must.
Candidates should have a proven track record of technical analysis skills, should be highly skilled with MS Office suite, especially Excel, and have experience analyzing and manipulating data along with creating reports. Strong attention to detail. Team player and self-motivated. Ability to identify and resolve issues/opportunities. In addition, must have strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Associates Degree with two years of previous customer service or replenishment/supply chain analysis desired. Horticulture knowledge a plus.
Natural Beauty Growers is seeking a Maintenance Technician for the Boyden, IA greenhouse location.
- Performs preventative maintenance on machinery and equipment such as generators, seeding equipment, soil equipment, transplant conveyors, mist tanks, watering booms, shipping equipment, air compressor, pumps, injectors and boilers on a daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis.
- Inspects and tests machinery and equipment for excessive wear or defects.
- Dismantles defective machines and equipment and installs new or repaired parts.
- Plans installation and maintenance of pipe systems and related hydraulic and pneumatic equipment.
- Plans, coordinates and participates in repairs and maintenance to the physical structure of facility, including replacing poly roof covering and greenhouse structural maintenance.
Candidates should have mechanical ability, previous maintenance experience is a plus.
Natural Beauty Growers is seeking Greenhouse Growers for its Denmark WI, Boyden IA, and Sioux Falls, SD greenhouses. Duties include watering, biological and/or chemical applications and monitoring of greenhouse crops. Candidates should have experience and/or education in the general care and production of high quality crops including potted and bedding plants. We offer an opportunity for growth, and a beautiful working environment!
- Candidates should have experience and/or education in the general care and production of high quality crops including potted and bedding plants.
- Horticulture certificate or degree preferred (or related degree)
Natural Beauty’s greenhouse locations currently have seasonal positions available in Denmark, WI Sioux Falls, SD, Boyden IA, and Richmond, IN. Positions involve the handling of plants from Production through Shipping in a greenhouse setting. Natural Beauty offers an excellent work environment with hours available for both the day ($10.00/hr) and night ($11.00/hr) shifts. Positions generally last until early June.
Duties and Job Functions
- Work closely with Team Leaders to complete a variety of greenhouse tasks in Seeding, Production, Order Picking and Shipping
- Monitor product quality and accurately fill orders
- Maintain a positive, professional attitude towards work and co-workers
- Expect some evening and weekend hours during the peak Spring seasons
- Ability to work on your feet for 8+ hours, walking, reaching, bending and lifting
- Ability to work in temperature extremes in a greenhouse environment
Natural Beauty is looking for seasonal part-time merchandisers for spring/summer. This position will work within a local home improvement garden center to stock, display and merchandise live goods.
- This seasonal position will start in late March/April lasting approximately 8-10 weeks depending on location.
- Flexible and multiple shifts (days, nights and weekends) available.
- During peak season (April/May) working weekends will be required.
- Unloading carts of live goods to stock, display and merchandise product according to planograms while maintaining a clean well organized garden center.
- Assist customers while promoting Natural Beauty product.
- Working outdoors in various conditions (rain, snow/cold, wind and heat) will be expected.
- Prior merchandising experience in a retail environment preferred
- Plant knowledge in a personal or professional setting a plus
- Dependable and punctual
- Attention to detail with the ability to follow directions and complete tasks in a timely manner
- Ability to work as a team and independently with limited supervision
- Available to work Mother’s Day weekend and Memorial Day weekend
- Physically demanding & fast paced environment. Ability to stand for the duration of your shift while regularly lifting, bending, squatting, kneeling and reaching overhead
- Access to reliable transportation
- Basic computer knowledge a must
apply in person
Download Application Form
If you’d rather stop by a Natural Beauty location and drop off a paper application, print out the PDF below and bring it to the location you’re interested in.