Our people make us exceptional: our reputation as a high quality grower starts with hiring great team members.
Full Time Loading and Receiving Supervisor
Responsibilities include supervision of employees, loading and unloading trailers, moving trailers in and out of loading docks, warehouse organization and maintenance.
Candidates must be committed to quality, have excellent communication and problem solving skills and be able to work in a multi-team environment. A clean driving record is required.
Natural Beauty Growers in Denmark is seeking a driver to move trailers at our Denmark, WI location for the Spring season. Responsibilities include moving trailers and working in the warehouse. Afternoon shift, generally from noon to 8:30 PM. CDL required.
- CDL Required
Natural Beauty Growers is seeking a Maintenance Technician for the Sioux Falls, SD greenhouse location.
- Performs preventative maintenance on machinery and equipment such as generators, seeding equipment, soil equipment, transplant conveyors, mist tanks, watering booms, shipping equipment, air compressor, pumps, injectors and boilers on a daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis.
- Inspects and tests machinery and equipment for excessive wear or defects.
- Dismantles defective machines and equipment and installs new or repaired parts.
- Plans installation and maintenance of pipe systems and related hydraulic and pneumatic equipment.
- Plans, coordinates and participates in repairs and maintenance to the physical structure of facility, including replacing poly roof covering and greenhouse structural maintenance.
Candidates should have mechanical ability, previous maintenance experience is a plus.
Natural Beauty Growers is seeking Greenhouse Growers for its Denmark WI, and Sioux Falls, SD greenhouses. Duties include watering, biological and/or chemical applications and monitoring of greenhouse crops. Candidates should have experience and/or education in the general care and production of high quality crops including potted and bedding plants. We offer an opportunity for growth, and a beautiful working environment!
- Candidates should have experience and/or education in the general care and production of high quality crops including potted and bedding plants.
- Horticulture certificate or degree preferred (or related degree)
We are seeking an experienced Customer Service Representative that can work in a fast paced office environment starting late February through early June.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ability to analyze reports and drill down information needed to replenish product quantities within set standards.
- Monitor store inventory, sell-thru and inventory availability on a daily basis to ensure proper replenishment and service along with minimizing cost.
- Point of contact for Merchandisers in the field. Coordinate and communicate with sales, merchandising, shipping/traffic with regards to replenishment needs; central point of contact.
- Ability to think quickly and make sound, practical business decisions.
- Ability to multi-task, work in several systems at one time in a fast paced office environment.
- Available for overtime & weekends during peak season
- Must be proficient with MS Office suite, especially Excel
- Should have professional written and verbal communications skills, and have ability to provide outstanding internal and external customer service
Natural Beauty’s greenhouse locations currently have seasonal positions available in Denmark, WI Sioux Falls, SD, Boyden IA, and Richmond, IN. Positions involve the handling of plants from Production through Shipping in a greenhouse setting. Natural Beauty offers an excellent work environment with hours available for both the day ($10.00/hr) and night ($11.00/hr) shifts. Positions generally last until early June.
Duties and Job Functions
- Work closely with Team Leaders to complete a variety of greenhouse tasks in Seeding, Production, Order Picking and Shipping
- Monitor product quality and accurately fill orders
- Maintain a positive, professional attitude towards work and co-workers
- Expect some evening and weekend hours during the peak Spring seasons
- Ability to work on your feet for 8+ hours, walking, reaching, bending and lifting
- Ability to work in temperature extremes in a greenhouse environment
Natural Beauty is looking for seasonal part-time merchandisers for spring/summer. This position will work within a local home improvement garden center to stock, display and merchandise live goods.
- This seasonal position will start in late March/April lasting approximately 8-10 weeks depending on location.
- Flexible and multiple shifts (days, nights and weekends) available.
- During peak season (April/May) working weekends will be required.
- Unloading carts of live goods to stock, display and merchandise product according to planograms while maintaining a clean well organized garden center.
- Assist customers while promoting Natural Beauty product.
- Working outdoors in various conditions (rain, snow/cold, wind and heat) will be expected.
- Prior merchandising experience in a retail environment preferred
- Plant knowledge in a personal or professional setting a plus
- Dependable and punctual
- Attention to detail with the ability to follow directions and complete tasks in a timely manner
- Ability to work as a team and independently with limited supervision
- Available to work Mother’s Day weekend and Memorial Day weekend
- Physically demanding & fast paced environment. Ability to stand for the duration of your shift while regularly lifting, bending, squatting, kneeling and reaching overhead
- Access to reliable transportation
- Basic computer knowledge a must
apply in person
Download Application Form
If you’d rather stop by a Natural Beauty location and drop off a paper application, print out the PDF below and bring it to the location you’re interested in.