Our people make us exceptional: our reputation as a high quality grower starts with hiring great team members.
-Daily communication with customers via either phone, e-mail or fax.
-Coordinate and communicate with customers, sales, broker’s reps, and shipping on all orders and issues pertaining to those
orders. Act as a central resource for customer and order status information for the customer and internal departments.
-Ability to analyze reports and drill down information as needed.
-Ability to think quickly and make sound, practical business decisions.
-Communicate customer or order problems and aid in the solution of problems to customer satisfaction.
-Available for overtime & weekends during peak season.
-Available for occasional overnight travel.
-Cooperate and work with all areas of the company to assure a quality product is delivered to our customers as required.
-Cross trained and will assist Finished Plant Customer Service during their busy season along with any other areas such as
processing picking/shipping paperwork or any other departments needing support with projects, etc.
-Perform general offices tasks as needed by the department.
Must be proficient with MS Office suite, (especially Excel). Plant Partner experience a plus. Should have professional written and verbal communications skills, and ability to provide outstanding internal and external customer service. Very occasional weekend and evening hours required as needed. Some overnight travel necessary for customer visits, trade shows, etc. Growing or plant knowledge a plus.
Full Time Shipping Supervisor
Responsibilities include supervision of employees, loading and unloading trailers, moving trailers in and out of loading docks, warehouse organization and maintenance.
Candidates must be committed to quality, have excellent communication and problem-solving skills and be able to work in a team environment. A good driving record is required.
Natural Beauty Growers is seeking a Maintenance Technician for the Sioux Falls, SD greenhouse location.
- Performs preventative maintenance on machinery and equipment such as generators, seeding equipment, soil equipment, transplant conveyors, mist tanks, watering booms, shipping equipment, air compressor, pumps, injectors and boilers on a daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis.
- Inspects and tests machinery and equipment for excessive wear or defects.
- Dismantles defective machines and equipment and installs new or repaired parts.
- Plans installation and maintenance of pipe systems and related hydraulic and pneumatic equipment.
- Plans, coordinates and participates in repairs and maintenance to the physical structure of facility, including replacing poly roof covering and greenhouse structural maintenance.
Candidates should have mechanical ability, previous maintenance experience is a plus.
Natural Beauty Growers is seeking Greenhouse Growers for their Denmark, WI, Sioux Falls, SD, and Boyden, IA greenhouses. Duties include watering, biological and/or chemical applications and monitoring of greenhouse crops Candidates should have experience and/or education in the general care and production of high quality crops including potted and bedding plants. We offer an opportunity for growth, and a beautiful working environment!
- Candidates should have experience and/or education in the general care and production of high quality crops including potted and bedding plants.
- Horticulture certificate or degree preferred (or related degree)
Natural Beauty is looking for seasonal part-time merchandisers for spring/summer. This position will work within a local home improvement garden center to stock, display and merchandise live goods.
- This seasonal position will start in late March/April lasting approximately 8-10 weeks depending on location.
- Flexible and multiple shifts (days, nights and weekends) available.
- During peak season (April/May) working weekends will be required.
- Unloading carts of live goods to stock, display and merchandise product according to planograms while maintaining a clean well organized garden center.
- Assist customers while promoting Natural Beauty product.
- Working outdoors in various conditions (rain, snow/cold, wind and heat) will be expected.
- Love working with plants and outdoor!
- Plant knowledge in a personal or professional setting a plus
- Dependable and punctual
- Attention to detail with the ability to follow directions and complete tasks in a timely manner
- Ability to work as a team and independently with limited supervision
- Available to work Mother’s Day weekend and Memorial Day weekend
- Physically demanding & fast paced environment. Ability to stand for the duration of your shift while regularly lifting, bending, squatting, kneeling and reaching overhead
apply in person
Download Application Form
If you’d rather stop by a Natural Beauty location and drop off a paper application, print out the PDF below and bring it to the location you’re interested in.